Lifestyle

Tiger Woods Net Worth And Facts

Tiger Woods Net Worth

Tiger Woods is a professional and best golfer of all time he is also one of the richest golfer, here is the break down of Tiger Woods net worth.

Early Life & Career

Eldrick Tont popularly known as Tiger Woods is an American professional golfer born on December 30, 1975. He is tied for first in PGA Tour wins, ranks second in men’s major championships, and holds numerous golf records.

Woods was born in 1975 in Cypress, California, to Earl and Kultida “Tida” Woods. He is their only child and has two half-brothers. Woods’s first name, Eldrick, was chosen by his mother because it began with “E” (for Earl) and ended with “K” (for Kultida). His middle name Tont is a traditional Thai name. He was nicknamed Tiger in honor of his father’s friend Col. Vuong Dang Phong, who had also been known as Tiger.

Woods grew up in Orange County, California. He was a child prodigy who was introduced to golf before the age of two by his athletic father.

At age three, he shot a 48 over nine holes at the Navy course. At age five, he appeared in Golf Digest and on ABC’s Before turning seven, Tiger won the Under Age 10 section of the Drive, Pitch, and Putt competition, held at the Navy Golf Course in Cypress, California. In 1984 at the age of eight, he won the 9–10 boys’ event, the youngest age group available, at the Junior World Golf Championships. He first broke 80 at age eight. He went on to win the Junior World Championships six times, including four consecutive wins from 1988 to 1991.

READ: How To Make Use Of The *901# Access Bank Ussd

He started defeating his father at the age of 11 years, with Earl trying his best. Earl lost to Tiger every time from then on.

Professional Career

Woods turned pro at age 20 in August 1996 and immediately signed advertising deals with Nike, Inc. and Titleist that ranked as the most lucrative endorsement contracts in golf history at that time.

Career Achievement

Here is some of the major achievement of woods.

PGA Tour wins (82)

European Tour wins (41)

Japan Golf Tour wins (3)

Asian Tour wins (2)

PGA Tour of Australasia wins (3)

Other wins (16)

Amateur wins (21)

Tiger Woods richest golfer

Tiger Woods Net Worth

Woods is one of the richest golfer, his major net worth is from endorsement deals he made with different brands like Nike, Gatorade, American Express, Asahi, General Mills (Wheaties), Golf Digest, Rolex, Gillette, Accenture, Tag Heuer, AT&T, EA Sport, NetJets, Upper Deck, TLC Laser Eye Centres, and Buicks.

Tiger Woods Net Worth, reported earning around 92.4% from his endorsements deal mentioned earlier while the other 7.6% of his career earnings were from playing golf. He earned $50-60 million a year while his major net worth is $900 million.

Leave a Comment

%d bloggers like this: